Oxytokin is the ultimate wrinkle cream! Affordable and available for less than $40, Oxytokin contains a powerful peptide formula that stimulates collagen production, locks in moisture, and rejuvenates skin cells so you can smooth your complexion and look younger than ever.
Derm Exclusive Review
“Look visibly younger instantly!” promises the Derm Exclusive website. This product is actually 4 products designed to “smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles–immediately.”
The website claims Derm Exclusive was created by Dr. Andrew Ordon. His goal was to give people an affordable alternative to plastic surgery.
Dr. Ordon is a well-known TV talk show host and plastic surgeon, but Derm Exclusive is still gaining popularity. So, I decided to find out if it’s worth buying.
The official website — BeachBody.com — calls these products the “four essentials for smoother-looking skin.”
Fill & Freeze Wrinkle Treatment
This wrinkle cream should plump lines, and reduce wrinkles and dark circles. It comes in a pen for easy application.
• Argireline® and Myoxinol® – These peptides work similarly to Botox, but their method is safer and more natural. They relax facial nerves to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles caused by facial movement.
• Matrixyl 3000® – Although a peptide, it is very different than the previous two. Matrixyl 3000® stimulates the skin to produce more collagen. Collagen makes skin firmer and fuller, and enhances skin’s elasticity.
• UGL Complex – The official website does not disclose what ingredients are in this complex. It is supposed to improve skin’s appearance and reduce wrinkles by moisturizing.
Micro Peel Resurfacing Pads
Claimed to be a professional-strength peel, Micro Peel Resurfacing Pads exfoliate skin and shrink pores. Supposedly, this makes skin look smoother and healthier.
• Malic Acid – As an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), malic acid is an effective skin peel. It shrinks pores, too. Malic acid is safer for skin than other AHAs because it penetrates skin more slowly and evenly.
• Glycolic Acid – Also an AHA, glycolic acid reduces pores and causes skin to peel. But it’s harsher than malic acid, so may cause irritation for people with sensitive skin.
• Salicylic Acid – It keeps pores clear and causes dead skin cells to shed. However, salicylic acid may cause stinging, burning, and skin irritation.
• Moisturizing Ingredients – The company claims these ingredients soothe and calm skin, but it doesn’t reveal what the ingredients are.
Intensive Repair Serum
Dark spots and uneven skin texture are 2 aging signs. Intensive Repair Serum is meant to address both. The company compares the product’s benefits to laser treatment.
• Ultrasomes® and Photosomes® – These contain enzymes that repair skin, reduce sun damage, and boost skin’s immunity.
• Roxisomes® – Similar to the previous ingredients, Roxisomes® reduces sun damage and enhances skin repair.
• Vitamin C – The antioxidants in vitamin C protect skin from free radicals and reverse damage. Research shows vitamin C also stimulates collagen production. As a result, it makes skin plumper, smoother, and younger-looking.
As the name implies, Collagen Lift influences collagen production. It should lift and firm skin; thereby reducing wrinkles.
• Renovage – Each time a cell replicates, its telomere loses length. When the telomere runs out, the cell can no longer reproduce. Renovage supposedly increases telomere lifespan, which reduces aging in skin and improves appearance.
• Collaxyl® – It contains peptides, which signal the skin to produce more collagen. As collagen increases, skin tone and texture improve, and wrinkles and fine lines diminish.
• Encapsulated Retinol – Retinol is vitamin A — a powerful antioxidant that protects and repairs skin. Additionally, retinol may enhance collagen production.
Although Derm Exclusive contains many seemingly-impressive ingredients, the company doesn’t provide any research to support the claims.
What Do User Reviews Say About It?
There are 16 user reviews for Derm Exclusive on Amazon.com. The average rating was 2.8 out of 5 stars and these are the individual ratings:
• 5 stars – 2 users
• 4 stars – 4 users
• 3 stars – 3 users
• 2 stars – 2 users
• 1 star – 5 users
It’s not encouraging to see that more users gave negative ratings than positive ones. The #1 complaint was that Derm Exclusive didn’t make a difference. Several people also said the product does not last 30 days as promised.
Although a few people liked Derm Exclusive, most said it wasn’t worth the cost.
How Much Does Derm Exclusive Cost?
The Introductory Collection has a 30-day supply. The Advanced Collection comes with a 90-day supply, a free Fill & Freeze pen and travel bag, and free shipping.
The Ultimate Collection contains a 90-day supply plus a facial cleanser, moisturizer, and chapstick. You also get a free Fill & Freeze pen and travel bag, and free shipping.
These prices are listed on the website:
• Introductory Collection – $39.95 ($6.95 shipping)
• Advanced Collection – 3 payments of $39.95 ($119.95 total)
• Ultimate Collection – 3 payments of $54.85 ($164.55 total)
The official website uses an autoship program. If you buy the Introductory Collection, you’ll receive new products and a $39.95 charge every 30 days. If you buy the Ultimate Collection, you’ll receive a monthly supply and a $54.95 charge every 30 days after 90 days. The shipments and charges will continue unless you call the company to cancel: 1.866.482.6401.
The official website offers a money back guarantee. If you purchase a 30-day supply, the guarantee lasts 30 days. If you purchase either of the 90-day supplies, the guarantee lasts 90 days.
If you don’t get results, return Derm Exclusive within 30 or 90 days to receive a full refund (less s/h). The company accepts used products.
The Derm Exclusive products contain a few promising ingredients. However, the company doesn’t provide any research or enough information to convince me these products are safe and effective.
According to user reviews, more people were disappointed with Derm Exclusive than were satisfied. Side effect didn’t seem to be a major issue, but people just didn’t get the results they expected.
There are many more effective and affordable wrinkle creams available. I recommend buying one of these; rather than Derm Exclusive.
 Nusgens, BV, P Humbert, et al. “Topically applied vitamin C enhances the mRNA level of collagens I and III, their processing enzymes and tissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinase 1 in the human dermis.” Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 116.6 (2001): 853-9.
 Kosmadaki, MG, and BA Gilchrest. “The role of telomeres in skin aging/photoaging.” Micron. 35.3 (2004): 155-9.